From May 27th to August 5th, I will be on a summer project in North Myrtle Beach, SC. This project will stretch my time and faith in new ways.

The project is run by Campus Crusade for Christ International, an evangelical Christian ministry which operates on over 1000 college and university campuses worldwide.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my North Myrtle Beach Summer Project blog site. Over the course of this summer, I will try to update this page at least weekly with updates: on people I've met, on day-to-day stuff, on relationships I'm forming with people from project, and, most of all, on all the amazing things God will be doing with my summer.

At this point, I am still raising support to go. It seems like an almost impossible task, but I know that God will provide, and I am stepping out in faith and trusting in Him.

Please leave comments as you read, and feel free to email me at captomner@gmail.com. Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home