From May 27th to August 5th, I will be on a summer project in North Myrtle Beach, SC. This project will stretch my time and faith in new ways.

The project is run by Campus Crusade for Christ International, an evangelical Christian ministry which operates on over 1000 college and university campuses worldwide.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Reality Check

With the school year winding down, and my first final exam less than a week away, it is becoming more and more clear to me how fast this summer project is coming up. I am extremely excited for it, but I still have some 'business matters' to attend to. I still need to figure out arrangements for my stuff while I'm out of town, and I need to finalize a subletter for my apartment. Of course, there is also much work to be done in the area of support raising.

None of this stuff is really stressing me out - I have confidence that everything will work out. More than anything, I want to go into this summer with a dominant focus- serving the Lord.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- I just wanted to say--I love the Bebo pics, especially your Rev.19 one! Beautiful! And I like that I am in some of them too.
Chelsie

11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home