7 Days
In just 7 short days, I will be leaving for my summer project. I would like to take this opportunity to ask for prayer in a number of areas.
First of all, pray for our ministry in North Myrtle Beach, and for the people we will encounter. Pray for my witness, and that of my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Also, I am still quite a bit short in the area of support. God has been faithful, and support has been rolling in, but there is still a significant need. Any prayers in this area would be much appreciated.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to leave comments so I know when people read this. Even if you stumbled across this site by accident, I'd love to hear from you
Finally, to my new friends: I can't wait to meet you all. See you next week!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home