From May 27th to August 5th, I will be on a summer project in North Myrtle Beach, SC. This project will stretch my time and faith in new ways.

The project is run by Campus Crusade for Christ International, an evangelical Christian ministry which operates on over 1000 college and university campuses worldwide.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Burgers, Baseball, and Bibles

Today was the last day of my first "weekend" on project. We are
officially done with the first week, the theme of which was "setting
the pace." We have indeed set the pace for the project, and it is a
feverish pace indeed.

Tonight was bible study dinner, and we went out to Fuddruckers (a
burger joint). Vos (my discipler) and I both at ONE POUND BURGERS !!

Amazingly, we ate all of our burgers. Unfortunately, we didn't have the
foresight to plan a athletic event that would be accomodating to our
massively overstuffed midsections. Vos, Tyler, Garrett, and I went out
and played baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home